Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dynamic and Full of Energy

And last but not least, here's our final team highlight for Hill Dental Studio.  Welcome Mary Laughery, the other half of our hygienist duo.  She is, in her own words-- tall, blonde and always on the go...


Dr. Hill:  Tell me about your education.


Mary L.:  I have a diverse education with a degree in General Studies with minors in Art and Biology from Texas Tech, my dental hygiene degree is from Amarillo College and then an additional Bachelors of Science in Occupational Education degree with a specialization in dental hygiene from Wayland Baptist University. Way too much School!


DH:  Why are you always on the go?


ML:  My husband is a football/biology teacher, Kacey.  Together  we have 2 sweet daughters--Mollie (3 years old) and Macie (16 months).  As you can imagine two young girls can keep anyone on their toes.   


DH:  What is the best part about working at Hill Dental Studio?


ML.:  I enjoy the patient interaction.  I love my family, and my interactions with patients is a great way to recharge my batteries and truly helps me be a better mother. 


DH:  Heels or flats?


ML:  Heels. The higher the better!


DH:  Summer or Winter?


ML:  Spring and Fall.  Not too hot or too cold--just right


DH:  Paints or crayons?


ML:  Paints, specifically oil or acrylic.


DH:  Coach or Dooney?


ML:  Dooney. My weakness... purse addiction!


We are so blessed to have Mary on our team! Make an appointment today and come experience the care Mary and the rest of the team provides at Hill Dental Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment