Sunday, August 7, 2011

Calm, Cool and Collected

We are halfway through introducing our employees at Hill Dental Studio!  We are proud to highlight our newest member of our team who celebrates her one year anniversary with us this fall--Holly Haas. 

Dr. Hill:  How would you describe yourself?

Holly: I'm a Dallas girl who is able to balance being a dental assistant with my home life.  My husband, David and I have been married for 21 years and we have 2 beautiful children, Landon and Elizabeth. 

DH:  How long have you been a registered dental assistant?

HH: Over 15 years.

DH:  What do you like best about being a part of the HDS team?

HH:  I love working with you and being surrounded by a wonderful team.  Your gentle yet precise approach to dentistry is unique and I hope to follow this approach and offer my best and professional attention with all of our patients. 

DH:  Coffee or tea?

HH: Coffee.

DH:  Thunderstorm or sunshine? 

HH:  Sunshine.

DH:  Zoo or Amusement park?

HH:  Zoo.

DH: Movie Theater or DVD and your sofa?

HH: DVD and my sofa at home.

We are so pleased that Holly is a part of our team at Hill Dental Studio and hope that she has many more anniversaries with us.   Holly will make you feel at home and at ease with her peaceful, calm demeanor.  Make an appointment today and see how well Holly and the rest of the team take care of each patient's individual needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment