Sunday, July 24, 2011

Gentle, Quality Experience

This week's spotlight is on one of our hygienist, Nancy Prosser.  Dr. Hill was lucky to have her already part of the team when he bought the practice in 2009.  She was adaptable and went with the flow of the new transition and we were so glad that she decided to stick with us as part of our new team at Hill Dental Studio!
 
Dr. Hill:  How long have you been in dentistry?

Nancy: Before gloves were mandatory!  Is that long enough?  :)

DH: What drew you to the field of hygiene?

NP:  After high school, I worked as an orthodontist's assistant and became close friends with the hygienist  The independence and development of patient relationships was appealing.  Once my 3rd son started school I decided to start hygiene school.

DH: Three boys?  I guess that kept you busy!

NP:  Yes, between my sons: Nikalus, Nathaniel, and Dru, my 4 dogs: Mattie(10 yr yellow lab), Belle (12 yr chihuahua) Chewie (11 yr chihuahua), Scout (5 yr rat terrier), and my husband of 30 years, Phil, you could say I've been pretty busy.

DH: What is your strong suit?

NP:  I always strive to make my patients feel comfortable and I truly enjoy my "job." 

DH: What is your favorite part of being part of the HDS team?

NP: We are continually learning together as a team, and are committed to providing quality care to our patients.  That's what it's all about--our patients!

DH: Letterman or Leno?

NP: I was a Carson fan, but I do watch Letterman occasionally.

DH: City or country?

NP: I'm a city girl that has spent most of my adult life in the country...and I love it!  You can take the girl out of the city, but you can't take the city out of the girl. 

DH: Bike, run or swim?

NP:  Bike, but I have completed a few mini-triathalons.

DH: Mexican or Italian food?

NP:  Italian.

We are so blessed to have Nancy on our team! Make an appointment today and come experience the thorough, but gentle care Nancy and the rest of the team provides at Hill Dental Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment