Sunday, July 31, 2011

Merry Mary

There are two Mary's at Hill Dental Studio which can be sort of confusing, but Mary Wilson is our highlighted employee this week and can handle any business aspect, from scheduling to financial arrangements.  She was quickly brought onto the team after Dr. Hill took ownership and comes to us highly recommended by her husband, Dr. Hill's dental sales representative and we totally agree!


Dr. Hill: How would you describe yourself?


MaryW.: Energetic, out-going and compassionate.


DH: After growing up in Alaska, college in Arizona, and 6 years in Colorado, what brought you to Texas and specifically the dental field?


MW:  My best friend at the time was married to a dentist, I coached her kids in gymnastics.  She said they would love to have me be a part of their dental practice.  I told them I didn't know a thing about dentistry.  She said, "you have all we are looking for.  You are a positive, energetic, people-person, that is easy to talk to."  That was 13 years ago. 


DH:  What is your favorite part of being a team member at Hill Dental Studio?


MW:  I love the relationships that I have developed.  I am happy to say that I look forward to going to the office.  I feel we are family.  Everyone here cares about each other. 


DH:  Indoors or Outdoors?


MW: Outdoors


DH:  Backflips or Cartwheels?


MW: Backflips


DH: Stallions or Thoroughbreds?


MW:  Thoroughbreds, and I try to ride a few times a week.


DH:  Potato or Tortilla Chips?


MW: Tortilla Chips with guacamole and hot salsa

We are so glad Mary is a part of our team! Make an appointment today and come experience how Mary, as well as the rest of the team at Hill Dental Studio, can make all your dental goals a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment